Back by popular demand, Academy sessions provide an intimate workshop environment for you to dive deep into topics with expert-led instruction. Training is available on topics including Distribution, Project, Financials, Administration, Payroll, Customization Manager, SQL Server, SDK, and more. Many classes are interactive and will require you to bring a laptop to participate in the class exercises.
Academy Sessions are an add-on fee to DSLUG Conference registration. Many sessions sell out quickly, so be sure to register early!
Here's how to add Academy Sessions to an existing registration:
1. Login to the DSLUG Conference site and click Register.
2. This will bring you to the DSLUG Conference Registration page – you will see a message stating "You are currently Registered." Click on Edit Registration (right side of screen).
3. When you see your DSLUG Conference registration, click Edit.
4. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
5. Click Sessions to see the Academy Sessions. Check the box next to the class title.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding the desired courses to your registration.